Sunday, May 25, 2014

Lorien Legacies!

Aliens fleeing their planet that is being destroyed by the Mogadorians come to Earth. They are each assigned a number. They can only be killed in that order unless they come in order. There are 10 of them who are just children and their guardians. They have to learn to fit in on Earth and conceal their powers. Sound interesting? That's the Lorien Legacies. I really enjoyed this series and am waiting for the next one to come out. There is a lot of sci-fi in this, so I would recommend it to you if you enjoy sci-fi. My friend and I enjoy talking about these books (Hello friend!), and he actually spoiled the ending of the most recent one, but I still enjoy talking about theories with him. The first book in the series is called  I Am Number Four,  that's where you should start. There are also some books in between like the  I Am Number Four: Lost Files and the first one was made into a movie. You should check them out if they're peaking your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment