Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hello! Sorry! I'm not dead!

Hello people of the internet! I am sorry I have been neglecting my blog this year. This is my first post of the year (at the end of May, I know, it's sad) and I'd like to apologize to anyone who has been waiting for me to post again. I have been really busy with school this year, but now that the school year is almost over, I can start blogging again. I am over a year behind in blogging and it keeps going up. This means that I'm going to be blogging and reviewing books that I haven't read in a year. I am going to have to go by my memory and the rating (out of 5) I gave the book after I read it. The reviews for those books are going to be relatively short and are going to get longer as they get more recent. I'm going to try really hard to be pretty caught up by the middle to the end of June. So yeah, I'm not dead, sorry I have been neglecting this blog for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment