Sunday, May 25, 2014

Stephanie Plum Novels!

  So where do we begin? These books are comedies meant for a more adult audience. It's about a girl who needs money so she is pretty much a bounty hunter. There are also two guys who she can't decide between- it's like Twilight all over again. (Seriously! Just choose one guy!) These books are funny, but they get old after a while in my opinion. It's the same plot, the same thing happens, she's with a different guy every other book, but did I mention they're funny? There are 21 books in the series (that's right, 21). There are even some in between books like Visions of Sugar Plums. I only read to the eleventh book before I got tired of the plot so decided to quit. Even though they're not my favorite books, you may enjoy them, so if they sound interesting to you, go check them out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment