Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Kane Chronicles!

Image result for kane chronicles
Since I've been posting about Rick Riordan's books the past few days, I might as well continue the trend. Recently, I've been trying to reread all of this author's amazing books, and I just finished the Kane Chronicles. These books focus on Egyptian mythology and they're absolutely fascinating. This series has two main characters, siblings named Carter and Sadie Kane. They grew up in different homes and couldn't be more different! After spending one Christmas with their father, everything is different; Carter and Sadie realize they're living in a world with Egyptians Gods. Not only that, but the world is ending soon! And like every other book ever written, it's up to them to stop it. These books are really interesting and I learned quite a bit about Egyptian mythology. My favorite Egyptian Goddess is Bast, the Cat Goddess. As well as any other book written by Rick Riordan, I highly recommend this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment