Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Forest of Hands and Teeth

I finished reading the Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan, and didn't like it much. It took half the book to get interesting, and it wasn't even very interesting in the middle. It's a book that has zombies (they're called the unconsecrated) in it, and I was hoping that I'd like it. It's about Mary who lives in a village that they are told is the last one on Earth. It is surrounded by a fence that keeps out the unconsecrated (zombies), there is only two ways out, some paths that no one know where they go. When the unconsecrated gets through the fence Mary is forced to flee the village. There are two other books in the series, I'm going to read them and I hope they are better than the first. Also, I just finished typing my second book in my series Bomb Warning. I am now working on the third and final book in the series. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment