Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Beyonders!!

I have decided that I'm going to start writing about EVERY book I read, good or bad. Beyonders by Brandon Mull is a series of book I like reading. I have just recently finished the second book, The Seeds of Rebellion. It is about two teenagers, Rachel and Jason, that try to save Lyrian the world they are transported to. While they are saving the world they are also trying to get back home. I enjoyed reading this series a lot, and I can't wait for the third one, Chasing the Prophecies, to come out.

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE! These books Brandon mull is my favorite author and in this series he out did himself, loved the 2nd one more than the first. Both books leane you hanging cant wait till next spring, and also soon the new candy shop war sequel will come out!

    ReplyDelete