Friday, June 14, 2013

Mission Accomplished!!

Last year I decided that I was going to keep track of all the pages I read just to see how much of a book worm I am. Yesterday was my last day to add any books to my book log and I reached my goal. My original goal was 25,000 pages, but I read that many in April so I still had two months left. I decided to go for 30,000 because it was the end of school and I would be getting some time to read. In one year I have been able to read 30,027 pages and 83 books with an average of 362 pages each. I am definitely proud that I reached my goal, but now I have 43 (or so) books to review on my blog that I have neglected to blog about because I was so busy reading a different book by then. I will hopefully be blogging about them a lot this month. I am also starting over on keeping track of the books to read to see if I can beat my goal. I don't think I'll be able to read as much because of all the classes I'm taking this summer, next summer, and during the school year. My new goal is only 20,000 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment