Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Night She Disappeared!

       I read The Night She Disappeared by April Henry and I think that it was an OK book. I've read worse books than that, but it wasn't my favorite either. It's a mystery book about a pizza delivery girl (Kayla) that gets kidnapped. Gabbie feels especially bad about what happens because the guy asked for the girl that drives the Mini Cooper, which Gabbie drives. Drew feels bad because he's the one that took the call and had Kayla deliver the pizza. Throughout the whole book Gabbie and Drew are looking for any clues as to where Kayla's at. What I didn't like about this book is that there are chapters from Kayla's perspective so you know that she's alive. I usually like mystery books that you don't know if the person is alive until the very end. I enjoyed that it showed you papers about evidence and the pizza delivery form. It was a very interesting book to read, and it was a twist to the usual mysteries, but I prefer to be surprised. It was a nice book with a good mystery, I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys mysteries and doesn't care for being surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment